It varies from seller to seller.
Here’s a direct comparison between those two options to help make a decision about what’s best for you and your family.
Selling your home the traditional way:
– Repairs and renovations must be made in order to get top dollar for the home.
– It can take many many months, or even years, to find a buyer who is willing to pay what the home is worth.
– Real estate commissions (which is usually thousands of dollars) will need to be paid when your home finally sells.
– There will be constant showings (cleaning and preparing for them every. single. time.) and strangers coming into your home.
Selling your home to a cash buyer:
– The home can be sold as-is, without making any repairs or renovations.
– It’s possible to sell the home within a few weeks.
– No real estate commissions to be paid.
– You won’t have to deal with any showings or strangers coming into the home when you’re not there.
So, what’s the bottom line?
Selling to a cash buyer is often the better and easier way to go — unless you have the money and patience for the traditional method.
Want to save time, money, and a whole lot of headaches?
To get a fair cash offer on your home, give us a call at (417) 246-2460 and let’s chat!